Feb 24, 2013

Sunday Lace.

Geez. I am so exhausted with trying to improve the look of my blog! All morning I was researching ways to add the invisible "pin it" button to my outfit photo's but no success :( I have no clue what I was doing incorrect. On the brighter side, I was able to improve a few things on my blog :) I discovered Her New Leaf. She provides great tips about blogging. Check out her blog! Do you notice any changes on mine?

So here are the details on today's outfit: I'm wearing my favorite white lace blouse. I love the sleeves on this blouse (totally chic). Also wearing a colorful scarf (purple, pink and greens), Boot-cut jeans, and my nude heels. Placed my hair up in a sock bun :) I became inspired with this simple look by Classy in the Classroom--cute & classy blogger! I call this look "Sunday Lace".

8 comments:

  1. Funny thing is, I've been trying to change the look of my blog all day too! NO LUCK! Maybe it's just not a good day for that! Haha! You are too sweet! I absolutely love that chic top and I want that scarf!! Love it! You look perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I have been doing the same thing! i think its time to hire someone to do it for me!! you look so cute!! PS i saw your bag and i feel in love so i had my hubby buy me one for valentines!!
    have a great day hun!!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey doll! thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day! now following u on gfc! hope u will follow back and i am having a great giveaway over on my blog today! would love for you to stop by and enter!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, like your bag and your scarf so much :o)

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! Loving this look.
    xx
    http://rivers-running-high.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)