Jan 22, 2015

Mellyful

I have always dreamed of starting a business. Especially when it comes to fashion. And now that i'm a stay at home mama, I finally have the opportunity to take advantage of my time and make that dream come true. If you follow me on IG, you'll know i've added an profile "Mellyful" to display my work.

I'm so excited about the additional items I recently added to my Etsy Shop. Being a stay at home mama allows me lots of time to express my creativity in baby clothes. Since Melanie was born, I started this little hobby and decided to share my designs with everyone else. And although I haven't sold much, I still enjoy adding new pieces to my shop everyday. For now, i'm hand-making baby girl clothes sizes newborn to 24 months. Someday soon I hope to create baby boy clothes to my collection. Above is one of my favorite newer pieces i've created. Please feel free to check out my little shop and don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in a custom piece. I love designing! =)

Something I love about my work: I wrap all my packages in colorful pretty paper. It makes a great gift!

Melanie is pictured here wearing the Denim Bow Headband $6.50 + Shipping

She is also wearing "Sweetness" - The Mix Print Heart Denim Peach Dress $25.00 + Shipping

Baby Leg Warmers - Not sold on Shop

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)