Jan 28, 2015

A Stroll With Miss Melanie

Can you believe in just 10 days this little sweetness will be 1/2 a year old?! Where has the time gone? Okay before we know it she'll be starting Kindergarden (omg i'm gonna cry thinking about it!) I love her tiny and cute just like this! I force myself to soak everything in like the way her little hands feel in mine, the way she giggles and babbles after she eats, the way her tiny stubby toes look….I cannot forget any of it! =)

Lately she's been loving it when we stand her up. She know's she looks cute too because she starts to laugh when she's in this position. I'm not joking when I say my daughter has thighs stronger than yours. I hope they stay strong so she can be athletic like her mama someday.

I want to do something special for her 1/2 birthday coming up. I mean really 1/2 a year old birthday celebration? It's kind of a BIG DEAL! Bake her a cake, dress her up in a pretty dress, and put a princess crown on her! I can't wait =)

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a 1/2 birthday celebration! Hallie's fell just before Christmas, so it was a little tough to celebrate! But her 1st birthday is going to be a huge bash! Melanie is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)