Dec 16, 2014

Layering Field Jacket

Only 9 more days till Christmas! Is it just me, or does December go by too quick? I was lucky enough to finish preparing my Holiday Cards yesterday just in time for family & friends to get before the 25th! The plan was to get them out by December 1st, but I've been so busy lately! Well better late than never right?

While out & about yesterday, I wore this outfit. It was a perfect rainy day to sport my orange/red Hunter boots. I kept warm layering up in multiple socks and tops. I love layering, keeps me so warm! The good thing is Jason was able to watch little Melly cozy at home while I was out in the cold. I hate bringing my little baby out into the cold weather.

___________________________________

Get the Look

Layering Field Jacket || Nordstrom Rack || $39.97
Plaid Flannel Boyfriend Shirt || Old Navy || $26.94
Black Leggings || Nordstrom || On Sale for $22.80
Turquoise Tassel Necklace || Similar here || $24.00
Over the knee socks || Similar here ||
Tall Gloss Hunter Boots || Shopbop || $148.00
Knit Pom Slouchy Beanie || Similar here || $9.97

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! I love layering too!! It not only keeps me warm it adds so much to an outfit! I loved your Christmas card. Little Melly looked adorable in her Christmas dress. She made me smile! Thank you for sending me one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)