Jan 9, 2014

Welcome 2014 & Spring Trends!

Hello Everyone! 2014 is here and it's time for new spring trends and style! Lately i've been so busy with my life I've had not had any time to post any daily outfits. However I do have some good news. I have landed a NEW job! I'm so excited to say I've been offered a job in the industry of fashion! Not to mention i'll be starting school again the end of this month! So many exciting things are happening for me and I feel so blessed. So since I have not had time to post any daily outfits, i've decided to do a little research on new 2014 trends! I'm so thrilled the new trends consist of many items we may have in our fall and 2013 wardrobe. My favorite trend this upcoming spring season is pretty pastel! Chic with shades of soft rainbow colors will soon be new arrivals at your favorite department stores. I'm really loving the pastel blazers! They are great to pair with jeans and really anything!

2014 Pastel Trend

What will be your favorite pastel piece this season?

Most Wearable Spring 2014 Fashion Trend Via Glamour

It's a new year with a new year! What are your new year's resolution? Lately i've been determined to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I just competed my 3 day Dr. Oz Detox. I'm so proud of myself for not eating any solid foods for 3 days. This detox is probably the most challenging cleanse I have ever done! I did experience some symptoms such as feeling ill and tired. But according to the facts, these symptoms indicate that the bad toxins are eliminating from my body. So every time I felt uncomfortable, I just reminded myself, "The toxins are leaving your body!" and I eventually felt better. I challenge you to try it! I feel great and most likely will do this same cleanse again in 3-6 months.

Yes! I drank nothing but 3 juices a day for 3 days in a row! Not easy when you experience chocolate withdrawals! haha

Via Pinterest

"Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle"

3 comments:

  1. Pastels are beautiful, great post. I've done the detox, it is a little tough. I am a juice lover now! My favorite is kale, lemon, green apple. I highly recommend it! Congrats on the new job :))

    Sincerely,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started loving pastels after Easter last year. I felt like I didn't have any pastels in my closet, so I bought a few items last year. I can't wait to wear them again this Spring! I'm ready for some spring weather! Congratulations on your perfect job!! Way to go on finishing that detox!! It sounds like it's tough, but you have a strong willpower and that I am jealous of. I feel like I need someone there to do it with me otherwise it would be hard. GOOD JOB! I bet you feel so good after doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job!! Loving the pastels, although all I see is snow around me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)