Nov 11, 2013

Veteran's Day & Camouflage

Good Day Loves & Happy Veteran's Day!

Today is special day because we honor those who have served in armed services. I'm happy to say my wonderful father is a veteran and served in the US Air Force. In honor of Veteran's day, I decided to wear my camouflage leggings. Camouflage can be paired with most colors but in this case, I made the decision to pair mine with burgundy. Believe it or not, I found this burgundy over sized sweater at a thrift store last year for only $3.00. I love wearing burgundy in the fall and thought I could wear it someday and I was right! I also layered the sweater with a light weight white blouse underneath (since this sweater is low cut in front). My faux leather jacket is also an oldie but goodie. And I can't forget my new buckle booties from Steve Madden. These SM buckle booties are perfect for fall and all outfits (dresses, leggings, skinnies).

I hope everyone is enjoying this veteran's day <3

Faux Leather Jacket || Forever similar here || Burgundy Sweater || Thrifted similar one here || White blouse || H&M || Camo leggings || Express || Buckle Booties || DSW || Tassel Necklace || H&M (In-Store Only) Similar here || Tassel Bracelet || Happy Wrist || Lip Color || Ruby Woo by MAC Cosmetics ||

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you look stunning. Great style.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love burgundy! I think I wore it three days in a row last week! Oops! It's perfect for fall! Camo is perfect for Veteran's Day!! You look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Aren't those booties just fab?! And I am loving your hair up with the bangs and anything camo-obsessed!!! Nailed it girl completely love this look. Oh I almost forgot, that bag…… Ahhh heaven ;]

    XO
    Barbie
    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look! Love the maroon with the camo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the perfect outfit for Veteran's Day! I love your camo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)