Jun 23, 2013

.Confessions of a Target Addict.

____________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________

Ooops I did it again. YES...Went to Target again and fell in love with their new prints! Polka dots, stripes, anchors, seahorses...All I have to say is Dear Target, your designers are doing a Marvelous job! Way to go. I am overly impressed

Target I heart you .

__________________________________________________________________________________

Outfit || Target || Necklace || Target || Bracelets || Happy Wrist by Itchelita || Shoes || Tory Burch ||

___________________________________________________________________________________

I have to admit I have a serious Target problem. I'm a Target Addict! it's not a bad thing, right? :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

16 comments:

  1. You look stunning
    beautiful outfit
    love love love your hair
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH what cute finds!!! You look absolutely stunning! I LOVE how you styled the top with those blue shorts. I always leave Target with WAY more than I intend to buy going in because of their adorable tops, jewelry, shoes, etc! Love your blog girl...so happy you commented on mine! I'm your newest follower (#181). I'm looking forward to keeping in touch!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! :) Thank You! love your blog too hun! <3

      Delete
  3. Defintly not a bad thing!! I love target sooo soo much!! you look so cute! I love that blouse with the shorts! ps congrats on being featured in the article!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love target too!!! I love that shirt!! I wonder if its still in stores. But you look soooo amazingamazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with this outfit!!!! Thanks for the love! Now following and cant wait to read more!!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks girl! I'm really in love with your blog and photos..you are beautiful

      Delete
  6. I love Target! Your outfit is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love target! I would be an addict if it wasn't 40minutes away! Gorgeous outfit I love the colors and that necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I would be so sad if I lived 40 min away from target :( you can always order online...but thanks love! <3

      Delete
  8. Not a bad thing at all. I'm obsessed with Target too!

    Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)