Sep 12, 2013

Meet Your Personal Banker in Style

Hello Gorgeous readers! I know it's been somewhat of a while since I've been a part of the blogging world. First of all, I apologize! I have been extremely busy with work and a full-time job. I'm a banker for one of the biggest banks in the nation and a part-time student (as of the end of last month). School has been interesting and challenging. But other than school, I of course have to work to keep up with my expenses (although I'd love to work part-time one of these days). I wanted to share what I would wear on a typical day of work. I have always believed in the phrase, "Dress to Impress." Looking sharp on the job is important! Why? Because if you want people to take you seriously, you have to look like your care about your appearance.

|| Red Cardigan || Marshalls (similar here) || Dress || Ann Taylor (similar here) || Blue Handbag || Target || White Printed heels || Target(In-Store Only but similar to these) || Necklace || Thrifted

I have some excited news! I'll be turning the big 30 in just 8 days. Omigoodness time does fly. Jason and I will be taking a trip to Gorgeous Napa. On my birthday morning i'll be waking up in Wine country, Napa, heaven. Yes i'm so blessed! And yes! I'll take many pictures and post about it ..stay tuned...:)

9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally want you as my banker!!! You look so classy and sophisticated! I love it! How sweet of your man to take you to Napa! That will be so much fun!! I can't wait to see pictures!! :) Happy Birthday in 8 days!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue bag, this look is very cute!

    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously you look 22!! Napa sounds amazing!! i have ben super busy too so i can relate! i love you work outfit! Classy and super cute!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit. Wow! I remember when I turned 30, so much wiser than in my 20's. :)) Happy Birthday. I will be following you from now on, hope you will follow back.

    Sincerely,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous little banker you are ;]

    XO Barbie
    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SO cute girl!! I absolutely LOVE this outfit. You have such amazing style :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)